Thursday, August 9, 2012

All Because Two People Fell in love

For my mom's birthday this year, I made her a scrapbook. I titled it "All Because Two People Fell In Love". I used (mostly) wedding pictures on both my mom and dad's side starting with my 3rd great grandparents. I did one from my mom's side and one from my dad's side until I got to my parents, then me and my sisters, and last is a picture of my two daughter's (my parents only grandchildren so far). My mom loves doing genealogy, so she really loved this! 

Floyd Amos and Annie Laura Collins
married August 1, 1902

James Monroe and Winnie Parten
married August 15, 1901

Louis Oliver and Arrelsey Ann Stafford
married January 11, 1903

James Noel and Betty Gertrude Sullivan
married Oct 31, 1919

John Edward & Rita Fay Badeaux
married September 17, 1948

Manning and Ethel Wayne Penny
married April 28, 1939
divorced and married again in the 1950's

Lewis Oliver and Margaret Evelyn Stafford
married October 14, 1939

Leonard Osborne and Floy Anna Sullivan
married July 24, 1943

James Carroll and Anna Lynn Penny
married July 27, 1964

Jimmy Lewis and Sandra Darlene Stafford 
married February 19, 1965

James Carroll (Jimmy) and Teresa Faye Penny
married February 21, 1987

(top left) William Alford and Erica Suzanne Carter
married November 7, 2009
(top right) Annie Laura Penny and her boyfriend Matt Rodgers
(bottom) Olivia Brooke Penny and her fiance Aaron Spencer 
wedding date October 27, 2012

Ava Lynn Charlotte born December 11, 2010
Zoey Elowynn born June 6, 2012


I hope you enjoyed this as much and my mom and I did!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED it!!! Thanks for being so creative and making me such special gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the old pictures! You look exactly like your mom in her scrapbook picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book! I really want to make one for myself, but you know how much I "love" scrapbooking. lol You know, I have a birthday coming up in December. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the older I get, the more I look like my mom.

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket

My Repurposed Life