Friday, August 3, 2012

My repurposed life


repurposedpast participle, past tense of re·pur·pose

Verb:
Adapt for use in a different purpose.
Becoming a wife and mother is something I always dreamed of doing. Now that I am one, it's a lot harder than I thought it would be! 

After being good friends for about 2 years, I started dating and shortly after married the love of my life on November 7, 2009. In May 2010 we found out we were pregnant with Our beautiful daughter Ava Lynn Charlotte, born December 2010. She is now almost 2 years old. She is such a sweet little girl! She loves her family and all animals!! She loves to be outside doing anything! She also loves Yo Gabba Gabba! In September 2011 we became pregnant with our second beautiful daughter, Zoey Elowynn, born June 2012. She is now 2 months old. LIfe with two children is very different than life with just one! I am constantly needed by someone, but isn't that what being a mother is? Zoey needs to eat, Ava wants to read a book, Zoey needs her diaper changed, Ava wants a snack, time to start dinner, Zoey needs to eat again... this is constant! I wouldnt have it any other way though. This blog is about me, repurposing my life, adapting, going from being a single young lady to being a wife and mother to two in less than 3 years.

Now, a little about myself. I am 23 years old. I was homeschooled from 4th grade until I graduated. I hope to homeschool my daughters as well. After being a wife and mother, some of my favorite thing to do are, scrapbooking, repurposing furniture, painted and making wall hangings, making hair bows, decorating and rearranging my house, and cooking/ baking! I will be sharing all of this with you as you come along on my journey to repurposing my life.

1 comment:

Photobucket

My Repurposed Life